Mother Nature



Mother Nature

As I was created to offer Life and from me Humans raised
The tress have been sustained from my love and nourished from the Heavens
The Flowers bloomed from seeds planted in my soil tended with loving care
The winds move substances around that flows within my sphere of LiFe
All to deliver what all humans will need to survive and provide growth
Many thousands of years ago many adorned Me but forgot the true Creator (God)
Now many acknowledge and Honor the Creator (God) but have forgotten about Me
Waste has come upon Me with few realizing the damages they are leaving behind
Many are in war and creating “hate” that is filling Me so that there’s no room for growth
On I throw away unwanted desires of the greed and envy that is so felt by all
Now unto the Universe this energy is expanding and the repair is nowhere in sight
My tears fall heavily causing disturbances to occur yet blame is thrown unto our Creator 
No one desires to care for Me as once before, but it will not be thyself that will be Lost

My creator made Me to withstand the punishments that are brought upon Me
Later all will feel the damages that they have caused and darkness will shadow All
When first I was created it was in thought of the Humans that God had planned for…
This Gift was given in Pure Love but that Love was not honored yet I was not Forsaken
Here I will be until a new start will come, waiting for the time that I will once more be remembered and taken care of
When the darkness comes and no longer will the Sun brighten the day
Still I will offer shelter, protection and life to those that tend to me
As I was a Gift that so many treasures have always been offered to those who “seek”
Yet many looked more upon the treasures they created instead of the ones already granted
Look upon the Sky there are clouds that have been forming
Do you seek to discover the different designs or just check to know if it’s to your pleasing?
Will there be rain to bless your crops or will the rain delay your journey?
When there is beauty that was so created for all to enjoy, why then do you keep on destroying it!?

Written by Maria Elena Padron but transcribed by Mother Earth……….

This was written for all of Us for if we don’t participate in the cleaning we are as responsible as those that trash it….am at fault as well for I was not excluded, LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addictions - Not Always Noticed

My Poem: Within My Sins

Poem: In the Reflection of You