Fallen



Fallen


When there are times that you feel that when you finally get yourself off the ground, there’s another hurdle  close to you waiting for you, to see if you can jump that one smoothly or will it cause you to trip and have you fall once more.  This hurdle seems to you higher and with extreme exhaustion you feel as you can’t gather enough strength to run nonetheless  to jump another hurdle and a larger one at that!!  You realize that there are two Options;  1.  Wave the White Flag and Quit
2.  Pick yourself Up even though you may feel that you will Fail this One

There is honestly a 3rd Option and amazingly it requires no amount of Strength but it does Require your complete FAITH!  The key is for this is my Testimony to YOU:  LET GO and LET GOD!!!! The simple action is to ASK GOD to help you and your job is to follow him!  It’s like when you are caught in that rapid stream that you have let go for you no longer have the strength to fight against the current and just pray that it will all be ok.  

    YES, it seems so simple right?! And for me it felt as I was being Lazy cause I couldn’t get myself together and learn my lessons, so why bother GOD with my self conflicted problems??!  Within my Christian Spiritual Growth with the Divine Being (God in the Heavens)  and really connecting with him while learning the teachings of Jesus Christ (for me the Son of God) it has been made aware to me by Christian Ministers that God wants us to Ask Him ALL the Time…..what?!!.   This is when I started to  ask God, at times through my guides via the Holy Spirit, that he takes my situations for he knows what they are and bring to me what HE feels is best for me as many times with every situation or concerns.  
I have learned that God brightens as well as the Angels in Heaven when we ask him everyday to guide us and help us giving us what his will is, not ours for He Knows Best!  
If you are wondering if this means that we will be like Robots having him take away our Free Will? Of course not if that was the case he would of made us that way in the first place….think about that, let it set in for awhile…..
The entire point of granting us Free Will is that his desire is for us to make our own decisions and choices based on what Fate has brought to us and for our best, in his Divine Being.  Our choices in life will shift and rearrange our Destiny.  It can be derailed if the choice that was not for your best was made, and if this occurs then it can disrupt our Divine Soul’s Path and prolong our destination. We all have an individually designed path in which was mainly chosen by Our own Heavenly Soul and sealed by the Divine (God).  This is why NO Fortune Teller can ever tell you your true Destiny for it is not written in the records but your Fate if they are divinely acquiring it (Honest True Heart with Love) then that message can be given to you.  If you wonder if Satan knows the Future events, well he does some of it but only what has been allowed for him to know but he will fill in the rest with Illusions .  The Trinity (the Godheads) as described in the Christian faith, God is the only ones that know for not even he’s Divine Angels….so of course No human!    

There are dark forces working in every aspect in this Earth so keep reading and all will be clearer, some are already aware so for them this is not new, but for the majority of us I honestly want to express that this information will start something but be open and enter in LOVE!

The part of letting go and letting God for some, as I am one that needs to be in “Control” of everything, the letting go, giving trust that all will be fine and actually better that one could of ever imagine, that’s a hard pill to swallow.  Am one of those that holds onto that rope until my hands are full of blisters and bleeding.  Yet when there is nothing left inside of me for all my energy is drained, that’s when I look up at God and ask Him actually begged Him for his Help!! Then at that moment I felt the darkness separated from me, the clouds of doubt causing my life to be hazy were taken away, and the air was full of scents with such freshness that I could breath and enjoy the fragrances.  Throughout my life I had these “emergency calls” to God which for me was when you were only supposed to “bother” him for my family which are Catholic with my parents they prayed to the Saints, which I never understood that, I asked them why they prayed to the Saints and not God.  They told me they don’t want to bother God with some details so they pray to the Saints, of course at around 8 years old with a mind of my own….I told them that Why send a messenger for your message may not be translated correctly when you can speak to God directly!  Then for some reason I let myself be confused and “the knowing” was not as clear and was not completely connected to Source (God).  So I grew up believing that you only Ask God in emergency and as I didn’t believe in praying or asking the Saints so that’s when I went on my own accord.  As a young child the gift of Knowing was strongly present normally I would feel the negative energy around me so I knew to stay away, but as I got older things started to change and did not follow that “knowing feeling” which is called “Claircognizance”. 

SideNote**In the near future I will write “My Story” for I keep being told by others who I conversed my past with and for some reason I keep getting told to write My Story.  My guides have told me also to do this for the past 15 years, but now I have even more interesting stories…..LOL

The main thing to point out that when you Accept God’s Will and not yours, that’s where the magic really starts to unravel.  The process may take days, weeks, months or even years and I Am a testimony to all those…. But I tell you it will be Amazing and will blow your mind for there would of been NO Way that you could do it any smoother nor better!!!  There is a story of You and only YOU can tell it, but do know that God or Divine Light whatever beliefs you have the glorious amazing loving King of the Universe, knows as well YOUR STORY, he feels your pain and God will be in great sorrow.  In the meantime, the Devil fulfills himself with JOY and pride that you are suffering! Who should you really love then and follow, the one that works hard to Destroy you and your future OR the One who created YOU and only desires the very Ultimate Best for YOU?!!!  
So follow your true Self your divine Soul that planned this life for you (this message is divinely guided) for YOU did make this contract with how your Fate is to be, which was sealed by God, but your Human Self (some call EGO) choices will determine your Destiny!  Your True Divine Soul knows the True Divine Master, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, our Holy Father how you believe him to be that’s your connection and you will know for you feel fulfilled, empowered and in Peace knowing that your our divinely guided for there are no Doubts there might be dislikes (Satan works hard with this one it’s his favorite) as you LET GO and LET GOD!!
Now once you do this blessed process you need to be in High Alert, keep your eyes, ears and your heart open and pure for that’s when you see it starting to unfold.  Keep following where you are lead and know if you let it go to Him it is going to work smoothly, remember Satan is also working very hard for he does not want you to get closer to your Soul’s Path for he will give you those thoughts of fear (which may come to us as ‘doubts’).  Make sure to follow God’s Divine Plan with no questions on;  when, how, what and why….Trusting him is not questioning Him for his work is done of Pure Love for all of us, we just need to ASK God.  If we choose to go on our own and disconnect from God * Trinity, then once we trip the Fall will be Harder!  

Do keep in mind that even if you do not Believe in God he does believe in you and therefore the Divinely Beings with God in Heaven will never disconnect from you!!! 

Many Blessing to all of you and may you be in the path of Faith and Love for we need all the Positive Energies to be given to the World.  May the Divine Light be brighter everyday just remember to Ask and you shall Receive, the package may look different but it was wrapped especially for YOU!!

Maria E. Padron - LMT, Reiki Master, Ordained Minister, Spiritual Consult/Reader and Life Coach

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addictions - Not Always Noticed

My Poem: Within My Sins

Poem: In the Reflection of You